I am convinced that Lily will be a runner. Evidence you say?
1) She sees workout clothes and asks if the wearer is going running.
2) She is often found trying on everyone's running shoes.
3) She is fascinated with the treadmill.
4) No matter how entertained she is, she stops what she's doing to watch someone run. She points out runners in the car.
5) She asks if she can come run too.
6) She always wants to wear her "fast" shoes. Or she tells you that the shoes she is wearing are fast, even if they are big pink snow boots.
7) She always convinces her siblings to have a race.
8) She is close to beating her brother in said race. And after said race she walks up to an adult slouched over with arms hanging and says "I'm tired" or "I'm dying." All the while, trying to hide the huge grin on her face.
9) Her cadence is at least triple anyone she's walking with.
10) She runs/trots everywhere. With hard floors all through our home, we definitely know her location. We even get reminders of this at 1:30 in the morning when she gets up to get a drink. You jolt awake thinking there's a problem... Nope just Lily moving about.