Tuesday, December 15, 2009

did you check your mail?


from our family to yours, happy holidays!

and no we didn't really send any of these lovelys out. due to employment changes, our budget is too tight this year.

just imagine two cute kiddos, bundled up in their warmest gear, on your porch.
one is trying to sing jingle bells while handing you a bag of truffles with above card attached.
the other is trying to squeeze past you and make themself at home.
i am sure that you can imagine who takes which role.

3 comments:

  1. Too funny! I am planning on an e-card this year too! I am just not very good at sending them out. LOL!

    Thanks for the card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT!!! Darling picture of you all! I will miss the truffles but I hear ya! Merry Christmas! -Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I printed Christmas Cards out and never sent them! I never did manage to go and buy stamps. Boo to me.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails