Friday, March 30, 2012

33 years of wondering why...


I was sitting casually on the couch with Lily.  I was attempting to read (I have no clue why I keep trying). 
Lily was working on getting her cute little socks off.  She was muttering, very quietly, "kok aw" (sock off).  I smile to myself because I love hearing her chatter on.

 A few minutes later, I notice her carefully bent over her little bare foot.  I smiled at how proud I was of the big things she is doing.
Then I take a double take as I see my cute little baby carefully work her little fingers between her toes, pull something out of between them, and pop it in her mouth. 
I almost couldn't believe what had just happened until I see her repeating the same motions with the next toe. 

EWW GROSS!!!  Just when we think she couldn't do anything more disgusting, she surprises us. 

Now I know why my mom always called the lint and junk between your toes TOE JAM.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my....SO adorable and completely disgusting all at the same time! Love it.

    P.S. I think you need to update your family picture on your header! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails