Tuesday, August 24, 2010

kindergartner


the count down has ended.
today marks "officially a kindergartner" day.
and boy is she excited!

all morning she was making me quiz her math and spelling skills.
i kept trying to tell her that she probably wouldn't go over those things today (or all year for that matter), yet, she wouldn't back down.
"what if my teacher needs me to read a story?"

when we went to school, she wanted to do everything by herself.
"mom, when do you leave?"

after school she mentioned that her favorite thing was playing on the playground.
already on the right track!

3 comments:

  1. She is so stylish and darling. I can't believe she is old enough to go to school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks so grown up. Wish me luck, we start on Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails