Monday, August 30, 2010

rainbows and sunbeams

one of my fondest memories as a kid was playing in a summer rainstorm.

this summer has been ideal for monsoonal down pours.
i want my children to love the summer rain.
so on a rainy day, we take advantage and dance in the rain.
it's a blast!
everything is so bright and beautiful with the sun peaking through the clouds.
we truly capture the magic of the day.

august 2, 2010

august 2, 2010

chase was able to see his first rainbow.
let me just say, he LOVED it!!!

august 27, 2010

he loved shouting at it from the safety of his clubhouse, like a sailor at sea.


and bayli, of course, loves posing for the camera.
this is my favorite time to take pictures of them.

so pretty, even when she is out of focus.

it is also the best opportunity to capture a lovely view of the meeting of the sky with my blue atlas cedars.


and to see a gorgeous sunset graced with sunbeams.

august 27, 2010

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails