Wednesday, June 9, 2010

praying for peace the southern way

One morning Bayli told Jed that she had a bad dream the night before.
She then told him(in her southern accent), "so I got down on my knees and said a prayer."
I would like to take this time to thank her wonderful Primary teachers-thanks!
Jed said, "did you feel better after that?"
Bay responded, "No." And abruptly walked away.

She later told me about the bad dream and praying, although I didn't receive the information via her southern impression. (Jed hadn't shared the earlier encounter with me).
When I asked her if it made her feel better, the response I received was much different.
Bay, "Oh, yes!"

Funny girl! We are still perplexed as to what she really felt about the end result.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails