Tuesday, June 1, 2010

heavenly gazing



While looking at Jed's Star Gazing application on his cell phone, Bayli inquired on how it can see where the stars are at.

Jed explained how it worked as best as he could to a five year old.

Bayli excitedly said, "When I grow up I want a phone just like this!"

Jed responded, "When you grow up there will be an even better phone."

Bayli had an intense moment of thought. She then responded, "Yeah, maybe I'll have a phone that I can see Heavenly Father and Jesus with."

3 comments:

  1. love it!! i miss that little turkey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha so cute. Ever since reading this I have been obsessing with the name of said app. Here are a few I came up with:

    iGod (because you have to start with that one)
    Godfinder
    godwatch
    Deitysurveillance
    celestialsentry
    heavenlyeye
    spiritspy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ang, you made me laugh. And just so you know, that is a bad thing when you are fat with child!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails