Wednesday, June 23, 2010

pretty fancy



Chase frequently comes to us with two little hands full of barrettes.
He proclaims, "ON PRETTY!!!" (ie. I want pretty).

For a few moments in time, he transforms from the rambunctious little guy that we know into a still soldier. It is literally the one moment where you can get him to willingly stay in one place and not move a bit.

When the 'prettying' is done, he shouts "FANCY!!!"
He then begins to look for the camera while shouting "cheese!" I think that is what he thinks a camera is called.

2 comments:

  1. laughing the whole time I just read that post. He is so funny! I bet Jed loves to put those in his hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute. I love that he thinks the camera is called "Cheese". Alex thinks that "Ouch" is a term of endearment because he was giving me a kiss once and bit me. I shouted "Ouch"

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails