Wednesday, May 20, 2009

My Rock

What happens when mom gets sick? Dad becomes even more amazing than he already is. It is official, I have the best hubby in the world!!! I am married to a man who is always doing something. Like his dad, he absolutely cannot sit still. He has to always actively be doing something. Even on vacations, he cannot lay back and relax. A vacation to Jed involves making his body work. Don't get me wrong, the man tries to sit back and relax, but it does not last for very long. So while I have been down from my so called cold (now pneumonia) these are some of the things that my wonderful husband has done:
layed weed fabric and soft fall in the playground (I helped with that one), re-mulched some of the flower beds (I helped a little with that too), helped me keep my garden alive (I did plant that without his help, but Bayli helped me), finished the sprinkling system on the hill with a four year old (I watched mostly), layed rock pavers by the hose bibs in the back yard, cleaned the garage, dusted the house (my job), mowed the lawn (he does that anyway, but still), put sand in Chase's sandbox, cleaned the bathrooms (also my job), read my mind (bathed the kids when he knew that I was too tired), played with the kids, adjusted the sprinklers (he wouldn't trust me to do that), made bread (so sweet, he does it every Sunday), went to work (I am sure that he loved the break), took care of Chase the night of the hives, and sprayed the wasp nests (he was mad that I had knocked some down with the wasps still alive-it was so fun though).
There you have it, my husband is the GREATEST!!!! On top of that, he has made me the happiest gal in the world. After nearly eleven years of marriage, I can't get enough of this guy-thanks Jed!

4 comments:

  1. Aw! what a great hubby (and brother)! *cough* I think I am coming down with a cold *cough* and my flower beds need to be weeded *cough*. What will I do? What will I do? *cough* *cough* *cough*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry about you being sick! I hope chase is getting better. Well Jed does not have the Jazz to watch anymore so it is time to work.(haha). It looks really good he did a good job as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That stinks that you were so sick! I hope you are feeling better by now.

    What a nice husband! It's nice to know that things will get done when you aren't feeling well!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails