Tuesday, January 12, 2010

craft extravaganza


this is pretty much what our table looks like every day.
that's right, we have a crafter on our hands.

she doesn't start inquiries with "mom, can i color" or "mom, can i cut and glue something."

no, she proclaims, "mom i want to craft!!!"

so out come her supplies of glue, paper, tape, stickers, utensils, scissors, copy of oriental trading magazine ("it's where i get my ideas"), etc.
we're in for a big mess and a very happy girl.

the results are wonderfully handcrafted gifts for everyone she knows, including the neighbors cat.

3 comments:

  1. She has brought some of her creations to our house. She is very good and very creative! I smell a future scrap booker in the future! -Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fear for the boreal forest and all its animals. LOL!
    Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent...maybe she can give me lessons! I'm the least crafty person I know.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails